Apollo 2" NPT Female Carbon Steel Ball Valve w/ Stainless 316 Ball & Stem
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made from carbon steel for strength and greater hardness than stainless steel
- Zinc-plated heavy duty steel lever handle with vinyl sleeve for manual on/off control
- One-piece body for reduced possibility of leakage
- Stainless steel 316 ball and stem for resistance to corrosion
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
- The Apollo 93-140 series carbon steel unibody inline ball valve has a lever handle and female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends. The valve body is made of carbon steel for strength and greater hardness than stainless steel, and the ball and stem are made of stainless steel 316 for greater corrosion resistance than standard steel. This valve has a zinc-plated steel lever handle with a vinyl sleeve for manual on/off control and a one-piece body for a reduced possibility of leakage. It is standard (or regular) port for reduced valve size and cost. Reinforced polytetrafluoroethylene (RPTFE) seats and seals reduce the risk of leakage. This valve has a nitride coating for corrosion protection, and NPT threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads. The maximum pressure ratings are 2000 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for water, oil, and gas (WOG) for sizes from 1/4 to 1 inch, 1500 psig for sizes from 1-1/4 to 2 inches, and 150 psig for saturated steam, and the te
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Upper Temperature Range: 500 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Ball Material Type: Stainless Steel 316
- Connector Type: NPT Female
- Handle Type: Lever
- Steel Ball Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.