Apollo 2 Pcs Female Ball Valve & Lever with Nut - Bronze
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of bronze for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass
- Lever handle with a vinyl sleeve and nut for manual on/off control
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for use with male threaded pipes
- Reinforced polytetrafluoroethylene (RPTFE) seats multifill polytetrafluoroethylene (MPTFE) stem packing reduce the risk of valve leakage
- The Apollo 70-100 series two-piece inline ball valve is made of bronze and has a lever handle and female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connections on both ends. This valve is made of bronze for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass and has a zinc-plated steel lever handle with a vinyl sleeve for manual on/off control. The maximum pressure is 600 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for use with water, oil, and gas (WOG) and 150 for saturated steam. The valve is inline for connecting two pipes going in the same direction and has NPT threads on both ends for creating tighter seals than straight threads.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.