Apollo 611F Series Gate Valve Class 125 Outside Screw & Yoke
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made from cast iron for compressive strength and resistance to wear
- Cast-bronze mounted seat rings and back seat protection resists erosion and corrosion
- Rising stem with an outside stem and yoke (OS&Y) extends out of the hand wheel when valve is open
- 200 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for water, oil, and gas pressure (WOG) and 125 psig for saturated steam pressure
- Flanged end connections for bolting to compatible-sized pipe flanges
- This class 125 Apollo Valve 611F series cast-iron gate valve has cast-bronze seat rings, an outside screw and yoke stem, and flanged end connections for bolting to pipe flanges. The cast-iron construction, bolted bonnet, and solid wedge gate provide compressive strength and resistance to wear, and the cast-bronze seat rings equip it for higher pressure applications and help resist corrosion over time. The valve has an outside screw and yoke (OS&Y) rising stem, which visually signals when the valve is open by the extension of the screw out of the center of the manually operated rugged iron hand wheel. This stem design and graphite internal packing also prevent the stem threads from coming into contact with flow to avoid corrosion, thereby extending the life of the valve. This gate valve is full port for reduced friction; its inner diameter is the same as the inner diameter of the pipe it connects to enable maximum operating efficiency. The valve?s maximum pressure is 200 pounds per squa
- Apollo Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.