Apollo Valve 1-1/2" Inline / Lever & Solder End Bronze Ball Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made of bronze for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass
- Zinc-plated steel lever handle with vinyl sleeve for manual on/off control
- Lead-free materials for potable water service
- Stainless steel 316 ball and stem for resistance to corrosion
- Solder connections on both ends for a semi-permanent connection to tubing
- The Apollo 77CLF-140 series bronze two-piece inline ball valve has a lever handle and solder end connections on both ends. The body of this valve is made of bronze for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass, and the ball and stem are made of stainless steel 316 for greater corrosion resistance than standard steel. It has a zinc-plated steel lever handle with a vinyl sleeve for manual on/off control. The valve materials meet federal and state lead level requirements for use with potable water systems. The valve is full port for reduced friction; its inner diameter is the same as the inner diameter of the pipe it connects to for maximum operating efficiency. Multifill polytetrafluoroethylene (MPTFE) seats and seals reduce the risk of leakage, and the valve has solder end connections for a semi-permanent yet reversible connection to tubing. The maximum pressure ratings are 600 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) cold working pressure (CWP) and 150 psig steam working pressur
- Material Type: Bronze
- Upper Temperature Range: 500 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Ball Material Type: Stainless Steel 316
- Connector Type: Solder End
- Construction Type: Full Port
- Handle Type: Lever
- Shape: Inline
- Apollo Valve
- Ball Valve
- Ball Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.