Apollo Valve 125YF Series Cast Iron Y-Strainer, 2" Flange, 0.045" Perforated Screen
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Iron strainers are complete with Flat Face Flanges in accordance with ASME B16.1. Strainer body meets applicable ASME Standard. One piece cast body. Strainers equipped with bolted cover flange utilizing a flat gasket seal. Low pressure drop. Upper and lower machined seats. Drain/Blow-off connection furnished with plug as standard. Generous screen area and properly proportioned straining chamber to minimize initial pressure drop while maximizing time between cleanings. maximizing time between cleanings. Compact end to end dimension. Body and cover are made of cast iron. 304 Stainless steel perforated screen. Graphite gasket. ANSI Class 125. 200 psi pressure.
- Apollo Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.