Apollo Valve 77C-200 Series Bronze Ball Valve - 2 Piece
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Made of bronze for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass
- Zinc-plated steel lever handle with vinyl sleeve for manual on/off control
- Full port flow for higher operating efficiency than standard port
- Pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) rating of 600 for cold working pressure (CWP) and 150 for steam working pressure (SWP)
- Solder connections on both ends for semi-permanent connections to tubing
- The Apollo 77C-200 series two-piece inline full port ball valve is made of bronze and has a lever handle and solder end connections on both ends. This valve is made of bronze for higher strength and corrosion resistance than brass and has a zinc-plated steel lever handle with a vinyl sleeve for manual on/off control. This valve is full port for reduced friction; its inner diameter is the same as the inner diameter of the pipe it connects to enable maximum operating efficiency. Its maximum pressure is 600 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for cold working pressure (CWP) and 150 psig for steam working pressure (SWP).
- Apollo Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.