Apollo Valve Inline / Lever & Socket Weld Carbon Steel Ball Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness
- Lever handle with two-position locking with a vinyl sleeve for manual on/off control
- Stainless steel 316 ball and stem for resistance to corrosion
- Maximum pressure rating of 1500 psig for CWP and 150 psig for saturated steam
- Maximum temperature of -50 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Socket-weld ends for welding to unthreaded pipes
- The Apollo 83A-240 series carbon steel three-piece inline ball valve has a stainless steel 316 ball and stem, lever handle, and socket weld ends on both ends. The valve body is made of carbon steel for strength and greater hardness than stainless steel, and the ball and stem are made of stainless steel 316 for greater corrosion resistance than standard steel. This valve has a stainless steel and vinyl sleeve lever handle with two-position locking and manual on/off control. Adjustable multi-piece polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) "V" style packing reduce the risk of leakage. The valve is full port for reduced friction; its inner diameter is the same as the inner diameter of the connecting pipe for maximum operating efficiency. This valve has socket-weld ends for connecting to unthreaded pipe ends. The joined pieces are welded together to create a tight seal against leaks. The maximum pressure rating is 1500 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for cold working pressure (CWP), 150 psig for
- Material Type: Carbon Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 1500 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -50 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 500 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Ball Material Type: Stainless Steel 316
- Connector Type: Socket Weld
- Shape: Inline
- Apollo Valve
- Ball Valve
- Ball Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.