Apollo Valve Threaded Bonnet NPT Female Inline Bronze Globe Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Bronze valve body and PTFE seat for strength and corrosion resistance
- 200 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for cold working pressure (CWP) and 125 psig for steam working pressure (SWP)
- Inline globe valve with rising stem and threaded bonnet for on/off actuation and flow control (throttling) in a pipeline
- Threaded bonnet for reduced risk of leakage
- Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends for connecting to male threaded pipes
- This class 125 Apollo 120T series inline bronze globe valve has a threaded bonnet, rising stem, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) seat, and female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on both ends, and is used to control flow (throttling) in a pipeline or water plumbing system. The valve body is constructed of American Society for Testing and Material (ASTM) B62 bronze for strength and corrosion resistance, and has a PTFE seat. The valve?s maximum pressure is 200 pounds per square inch (gauge) (psig) for cold working pressure (CWP) and 125 psig for steam working pressure (SWP). It has a threaded bonnet for tight assembly and reduced risk of leakage, and female NPT threads on both ends for connecting to male threaded pipes. This class 125 valve meets standard Manufacturers Standardization Society (MSS) SP-80 for quality assurance. Class is a standard relating to tolerance, construction, dimension, and wall thickness, but it is not a direct measurement of maximum working pressure. This rising
- Material Type: Bronze
- Size: 125"
- Maximum Pressure: 200 PSI
- Seat Material Type: PTFE
- Style Name: Threaded
- Apollo Valve
- Globe Valve
- Globe Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.