Asahi America FKM Seat True Union PVC Check Valve
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Made from PVC for corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal; FKM seat provides increased resistance to high temperatures, oil, grease, and chemicals
- Socket-weld ends for welding to unthreaded pipes and female NPT threads for use with male threaded pipes
- 6 pound minimum shut-off; working temperature range of 30 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets NSF 61 for quality assurance
- Check valve with free moving ball; installs vertically or horizontally
- The Asahi America True Union check valve employs a free moving ball, which unseats to permit flow in one direction, but seals against a seat to prevent back flow. It can be installed vertically or horizontally. The valve body is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for corrosion resistance, high strength, and less weight than fittings made from metal. PVC can be connected to other materials such as steel, copper, or cast iron using transition fittings, and it is suitable for cold water, venting, and waste applications. This valve has a fluorocarbon (FKM) seat, which provides increased resistance to high temperatures, oil, grease, and chemicals, and has a solid thermoplastic ball. It has a socket-weld end for connecting to unthreaded pipe ends and National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for creating tighter seals than straight threads. Minimum shut-off is 5 pounds per square inch (psi), and the working temperature range is 30 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. This valve meets National Sanitation Foundat
- Asahi America
- Check Valve
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.