Ashcroft Duragauge Black Phenolic Case 4.5" Dial Brass Tip Pressure Gauge
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Solid front burn resistant phenol case
- Accuracy complies with ASME B40.100 Grade 2A (+/-0.5% of span)
- 4.5" full size bourdon tube, round cap tip construction lowers stresses for longer life
- Patented duratube with as welded tube construction controls stress for safety and longer life, epoxy-coated system for superior corrosion resistance
- Easily adjustable, self-locking micrometer pointer
- The Ashcroft Duragauge 1279 type pressure gauge is the finest production gauge on the market for industrial use where precise indications are required. The product line offers a wide variety of case styles, Bourdon tubes and pressure ranges to meet your application needs. With the component combinations available in the Duragauge gauge line, over ten million variations are possible to serve the needs of all types of industries, including process, power, nuclear, aerospace and cryogenics.
- Maximum Measurement: 0/200 psi
- Material Type: Black Phenolic
- Inlet Connection Type: 1/2" NPT Lower
- Outside Diameter: 5.81 inches
- Range: 0/200 psi
- Size: 0/200 psi
- Temperature Range: -29/93 Degrees Celsius
- Thickness: 3.36 inches
- Pressure Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.