Ashcroft Duralife 1009AW Stainless Steel Case 2.5" Dial Pressure Gauge
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Micrometer adjustable pointer
- Variety of Bourdon tube materials
- ASME Grade 1A, +/-1% of span accuracy
- Meets ASME B40.100 standard
- 2.5" Dial Size
- 1/8" NPT Lower Connection
- 0/30 psi Range
- Ashcroft is pleased to reintroduce the 1009AW Duralife pressure gauge. This gauge has been upgraded with many new features outlined above while maintaining the tried and true performance and quality you have come to expect. Duralife 1009AW gauges provide significant features and benefits. New features include a ventable plug that can be sealed or vented depending on your environment and a patent pending through-dial recalibration that reduces recalibration time. The combination of features including the patented PowerFlex movement and optional PLUS Performance dampening system in the 1009AW is the finest gauge technology for vibration, shock and pulsation applications. Available in pressure ranges from vacuum to 1000 psi, including compound and metric ranges.
- Pressure Gauge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.