Ashcroft Type 1490 Glass Filled Polysulfone Low Pressure Diaphragm Gauge, Beryllium Copper, Brass, Polysulfone and RTV Silicone Wetted Material, Brass Socket and Movement, 2-1/2" Dial Size, 1/4" NPT Lower Connection, 30/0" Hg Vac Pressure Range
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Ashcroft Type 1490 low pressure diaphragm gauge is designed to measure pressure from 10 in. H2 O to 15 psi, both positive and negative pressures. This gauge uses a very sensitive diaphragm capsule to measure low pressure and vacuum. The gauge is specifically designed for use whenever the pressure medium is a gas that is not corrosive to beryllium copper, brass, polysulfone and RTV silicone. The polysulfone case is suitable for intermittent or continuous service on natural gas provided a .013 throttle plug is installed in the socket. Typical applications are, but not limited to, vacuum pumps, gas leak detectors, air compressors, air filters, gas burners, gas measurement, vacuum ovens, suction regulators and respirators.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.