Ashcroft Type T2 High Performance Pressure Transducer without Mating Connection, 1/4" NPT Male Connection, 4/20mA Output Signal, 0/3000 psi Pressure Range
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The T2 employs a polysilicon thin film sensor with a proven long term stability. The sensor is electron beam welded to a stainless steel pressure fitting to ensure high overpressure ratings and integrity in high shock, vibration and pressure cycling applications. Through the use of a high performance ASIC and modern digital compensation techniques the T2 provides extraordinary performance over temperature. The graph that follows depicts the performance over temperature on a Total Error Band basis the Total Error Band includes not only temperature effects but also nonlinearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.