Ashcroft Type T2 High Performance Pressure Transducer without Mating Connection, 1/4" NPT Male Connection, 4/20mA Output Signal, 0/3000 psi Pressure Range
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The T2 employs a polysilicon thin film sensor with a proven long term stability. The sensor is electron beam welded to a stainless steel pressure fitting to ensure high overpressure ratings and integrity in high shock, vibration and pressure cycling applications. Through the use of a high performance ASIC and modern digital compensation techniques the T2 provides extraordinary performance over temperature. The graph that follows depicts the performance over temperature on a Total Error Band basis the Total Error Band includes not only temperature effects but also nonlinearity, hysteresis and non-repeatability.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.