Avery Dennison 108' x 0.75" 9.8 mils Double Sided Acrylic Foam Tape -Clear
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Clear double sided acrylic foam tape
- Strong, high performance adhesive
- High conformability for bonding curved or irregular surfaces
- Excellent resistance against water, UV, heat and other environmental factors
- Versatile for use in many different applications
- Some popular applications for our AFB tapes are - Mounting picture frames, mirrors and other wall decor without nails or screws, Securing frames to mirrors, Building glass display cases, Discretely securing metal to glass windows and doors, Installing decorative trims
- AFB 66C Series - Clear acrylic foam tape used to bond metals and glass. Excellent clarity and stain resistance for applications where tape would normally be visible.
- Avery Dennison AFB 66C tape is a clear double sided acrylic foam tape used to bond metal, glass and other high surface energy materials together. This durable, highly conformable foam adhesive tape offers strong adhesion, resistance to weather, UV, heat and other environmental factors. Provides a strong bond on irregular or curved surfaces.
- Color: Clear
- LowerTemperature Range: -40 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 194 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Manufacturer Series Number: AFB 66
- Overall Length: 108 feet
- Overall Width: 0.75 inches
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Thickness: 0.00984 inches
- Avery Dennison
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.