Awntech 4' Dallas Retro Window/Entry Awning; 24" x 36", Burgundy/Tan
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The DALLAS RETRO open-sided slope awning is a Beauty-Mark Brand by Awntech. The price and simplicity of the Retro makes it a versatile awning for all architectural styles. But don't be fooled by the price & simplicity. The Dallas Retro. has a full load-bearing frame underneath and it has been engineered and tested to withstand heavy wind and snow loads. Don't be fooled by many modular fixed awnings on the market. Many have a partial frame (U-shaped arms and front bar and fabric channel at the top). Most will collapse and rip away from your home in gusty wind conditions. DALLAS RETRO testing included extreme wind tunnel up/down draft, obstacle and weight positioning. Installation is as easy as installing a few wall brackets, setting the awning into the brackets and tightening. The frame is manufactured with structural aluminum and stainless steel hardware. The DALLAS RETRO canopy is made from Beauty-Mark Docryl Acrylic Fabrics, woven from 100% solution dyed acrylic anti-microbial yarns and treated with UV and water resistant coatings. Beauty-Mark fabrics are available in many designer solids and stripes. Other options include trim color and valance style.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.