Baldwin 1041060I Square Ball Bearing Mortise Hinge, Antique Brass with Brown
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Mortise Hinge Collection Baldwin Square Corner 3" x 3" Solid Brass Plain Bearing Mortise Hinge - Single Hinge Baldwin's top of the line hinges set industry standards for excellence. These elegant hinges are available in several finishes to discretely accent your home while bringing the dependable performance you need. Manufactured from solid brass extrusions for both exceptional strength and precision tolerances, Baldwin hinges are individually machined from a solid brass bar resulting in a high quality hinge with increased wear performance. Each hinge is beveled on the inside leaf to obtain a perfect fit when closed. Features: Sold as Single Hinge Plain Bearing Residential Strength Removable Pin: Yes Wood Screws Included Square Corners Traditional / Classic Theme Arc Hole Pattern Plain Bearing Hinge: Plain bearing hinges feature knuckles that are machined to a smooth surface, allowing them to move against one another without bearings. Plain bearing hinges are not recommended for heavy use on high traffic entrance ways, but meet the need of a standard residential door. Material - Solid Brass: Solid brass is made from copper and zinc and is prized for its resilience, durability, and beauty. Solid brass can always be polished back to its original sheen and is highly resistant to rusting. Solid brass is often available in finishes that other hinge materials are not.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.