Banjo Polypropylene Pipe Fitting - 3" NPT Female
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Flange for joining two pipes or connecting valves in a piping system
- Female NPT threads to connect with male NPT threaded pipes and four bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces or other flanges
- Precision molded in sterilizable polypropylene for dimensional stability and reinforced with fiberglass for added durability, strength, and chemical resistance
- This Banjo AF300 ANSI flange is a polypropylene pipe fitting with 3" female NPT threads. The flange has four bolt holes for joining two sections of pipe or connecting valves. It has female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to a male NPT threaded pipe and four bolt holes to connect to flat surfaces or other flanges for gaining easier access to plumbing
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.