Bassett MSE-4B Series Solid Carbide General Purpose End Mill, TiAlN Coated, 4 Flute, 30 Degrees Helix, Ball End, 0.188" Cutting Length, 1/16" Cutting Diameter, 1-1/2" Length (Pack of 1)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Bassett MSE Series general-purpose single-end solid carbide end mill with ball nose end geometry for steel, cast iron, non-ferrous materials. 10 percent cobalt submicron grain carbide substrate. 30 degrees right-hand spiral, right-hand cut helix designed for maximum chip clearance. 4-flute end mills are most commonly used in profiling and in harder materials; stiffer construction results in minimal deflection. They also provide good surface finishes and wear-resistant characteristics for excellent size control.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.