Bassett MSE-4B Series Solid Carbide General Purpose End Mill, TiAlN Coated, 4 Flute, 30 Degrees Helix, Ball End, 0.188" Cutting Length, 1/16" Cutting Diameter, 1-1/2" Length (Pack of 1)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Bassett MSE Series general-purpose single-end solid carbide end mill with ball nose end geometry for steel, cast iron, non-ferrous materials. 10 percent cobalt submicron grain carbide substrate. 30 degrees right-hand spiral, right-hand cut helix designed for maximum chip clearance. 4-flute end mills are most commonly used in profiling and in harder materials; stiffer construction results in minimal deflection. They also provide good surface finishes and wear-resistant characteristics for excellent size control.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.