Bessey 2" Auto-Adjusting Horizontal Toggle Clamp with Flanged Base
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Adjustable clamping force the integrated clamping force adjustment screw can be used to create an actually applied clamping force from 25 lbs. to 550 lbs. (MAX holding capacity 700 lbs.)
- Bessey auto-adjust toggle clamp automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining constant clamping force
- No more time-consuming manual adjustment of the spindle height to maintain safe and correct clamping force
- 1 Bessey auto-adjust toggle clamp can replace a range of competitive clamps
- A removable non-marring plastic cap is included on the steel pressure pads
- Mounting hole pattern designed for versatility
- The power to be in position fast. The Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamp series from BESSEY brings significant and positive innovation to the toggle clamp market. First, clamping force can be adjusted within a range of 25 lbs. - 550 lbs. of pressure with the turn of an integrated pressure screw. Second, the clamp will auto-adjust to varying work piece heights without significant change in applied clamping force. Third, the holding capacity of the Bessey toggle clamp series is quite high, up to 700 lbs. of holding capacity. The combination of these features presents a strong argument for cost-savings, enhanced productivity and greater workplace safety. Bessey toggle clamps can replace a broad range of competitive toggle clamp styles when a range of clamping force and capacity is required. This means lower tool inventories and enhanced set-up time. The clamps are also perceived to be safer for real-world applications where variations in work piece height can lead to applied clamping force being to
- Clamp Type: Toggle
- Clamping strength (lb.): 700
- Hand Tool Type: Clamp
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Opening: 1.5625
- Toggle Clamp
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.