BESTORQ 2/B310 Rubber V-Belt Banded Black 311.15" L x 1.41" W x 0.55" H
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Belt Angle is approximately 40 degrees
- Belts are constructed of highly engineered, high performance components as single wrapped belts
- The joined or banded belts are recommended for high shock load and pulsating drives where extra stability is beneficial
- BESTORQ banded, wrapped V-belts give premium belt performance, just as do their single belt counterparts. The belts are constructed of the same highly engineered, high performance components as single wrapped belts. The components are manufactured using the latest in belt technology available on a global basis. The outer fabric wrap is treated with oil and heat resistant, engineered synthetic rubber compound, specifically compounded for excellent wear resistance, proven through thousands of hours of testing. The helically wound tensile cords are specially engineered, twisted, heat and chemically set, polyester material. Lab tests have shown that the tensile decay properties of BESTORQ cord are truly World Class. The body rubber compound is a highly engineered synthetic rubber compound, specially compounded for cool running, flexibility, crack resistance, and excellent bonding to the outer fabric and tensile cords. The Tie-Band backing joins the individual belts. It is made out of especially heavy duty, directionally woven fabric encapsulated in a tough rubber case to give excellent flexibility around the pulleys. In the transverse direction it offers an extremely strong tie band across the top of the belts, and very importantly the tie band has superb adhesion to each individual belts. The joined or banded belts are recommended for high shock load and pulsating drives where extra stability is beneficial. The belts meet USA RMA published ratings levels. All A, B, C, D, 3V, 5V and 8V belts are manufactured to meet RMA standards for length and dimensions. All belts of a given size are manufactured to run interchangeably in a matched set. (SPB, SPC, 9J, 15J and 25J banded belts are manufactured to fit ISO standard dimension multi-groove pulleys.)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.