Blue Lens 120AC indoor/outdoor LED Strobe & Beacon Lights with Gray Base
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brings functionality to your home or office While offering the trusted, enduring qualities.
- Made in United States.
- 57 Series Polaris Class LED Beacon, 120V AC. NEMA 4X and IP66 Rated. Blue Lens with Gray Base. Seven flash modes selectable using a Hidden in Plain Sight Switch (HIPS).
- It has voltage rating of 120 VAC and current rating of 0.25 Amps.
- It has frequency rating of 50/60 Hz. Beacon uses multi-mode LED to offer bright light.
- LED has life span of 148000 hours.
- It operates in the temperature rating of -31 to 151 deg F.
- Edwards Polaris Class beacon features blue lens to evenly distribute the light in all direction. It offers high level of immunity to shock and vibration. Beacon features hidden in plain sight switch. It has voltage rating of 120 VAC and current rating of 0.25 Amps. It has frequency rating of 50/60 Hz. Beacon uses multi-mode LED to offer bright light. LED has life span of 148000 hours. Beacon is 3/4-Inch NPT threaded conduit mountable. It operates in the temperature rating of -31 to 151 deg F. It comes under IP66 rated degree of protection. Beacon is cULus listed.
- Edwards Signaling
- LED Strobe & Beacon Lights
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.