Bosch Rexroth Hydraulic Systems Micro-glass Filter Element
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed for optimum flow characteristics to achieve reduced pressure drop
- Finest materials and manfacturing processes ensure highest available beta efficiencies and increased lifetime
- High contaminant retention through multilayered fiberglass technology
- Compatible with different oil types, including rapidly biodegradable hydraulic oils
- This genuine Bosch Rexroth filter element meets the requirements
- The central components of any filter are the filter elements. The filtration takes place here. Rexroth filter elements are used for the filtration of pressure fluids, lubricants, industrial fluids, and gases.
- Seal Material Type: Buna
- Material Type: Glass
- Upper Temperature Range: 212 Degrees Fahrenheit
- For Use With Product Type: Removes particle contaminants
- Inside Diameter: 0.87 inches
- Material Features: Biodegradable
- Operating Differential Pressure: 435 PSI
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 inches
- Overall Length: 3.30 inches
- Particle Retention Size: 10 Micron
- Hydraulic Systems Filter Element
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.