Boston Gear 1.625" Bore 3.000" OD 0.500" Width Steel Clamping Shaft Collar
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- One-piece clamping shaft collar for applications requiring a more uniform holding power and higher axial load capacity than setscrew collars
- Effective on both hard and soft shafts
- Steel for weldability and rust resistance with a black oxide finish for a decorative appearance and for resistance to stick-slip, white corrosion, and abrasion
- Socket-head cap screws for securing the collar onto the shaft
- Operating temperatures range from -35 to 176 degrees C (-32 to 350 degrees F)
- This Boston Gear one-piece clamping shaft collar is made of black oxide steel. It is a one-piece clamping shaft collar for applications requiring a more uniform holding power and higher axial load capacity than setscrew collars. It is easier to remove and reposition than setscrew collars and is effective on both hard and soft shafts. It is made of steel for weldability and rust resistance with a black oxide finish for a decorative appearance and resistance to white corrosion, chipping and flaking, and stick-slip of the screw during torqueing, improving the collar's grip on the shaft. Black oxide also provides mild corrosion resistance and improved lubricity. This collar comes with socket-head cap screws for securing the collar onto the shaft. The operating temperatures for this collar range from -35 to 176 degrees C (-32 to 350 degrees F).
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Bore Diameter: 1.625 inches
- Size: 1.625"" Bore, 3.000"" OD, 0""
- Material Type: Steel
- Boston Gear
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.