Boston Gear 26 Groves Timing Pulley for 6mm Wide Belts - Aluminum
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Grooved design for applications requiring synchronous rotation
- Clear anodized aluminum for light weight and corrosion resistance
- 3 mm pitch profile for use with same-pitch curvilinear tooth 6 mm wide belts
- Stock bore with 0.250" diameter does not require use of a bushing
- Double flange to resist belt side thrust and maintain belt contact
- This Boston Gear PA series timing pulley is made of aluminum, has a 3 mm pitch and is suitable for use with 6 mm wide curvilinear tooth belts in power transmission applications that require synchronous rotation. This pulley has a 0.250" bore diameter and mounts to a drive shaft using setscrews. Double flanges on the pulley resist side thrust and maintain belt contact, and the clear anodized aluminum construction provides light weight and corrosion resistance. Timing pulleys are a type of drive pulley and are used in a wide range of mechanical and electronic drives, including automotive and printing industries.
- Number Of Grooves: 26
- Pitch: 3 mm
- EAN: 781711544624
- Number of Items: 1
- Outside Diameter: 0.947 inches
- Size: 0.688" Overall Length, 26 Grooves
- Bore Diameter: 0.25 inches inches
- Boston Gear
- Timing Pulley
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.