Boston Gear 32 Pitch G44 Drawn Pinion Wire - Brass
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system
- Pressure angle of 14.5 degrees for a higher contact ratio between gears, resulting in quieter operation than larger pressure angles
- Diametral pitch of 32 for applications where controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision is more important than transferring torque
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- The Boston Gear brass drawn pinion wire spur gear with 14.5-degree pressure angle (PA) and a diametral pitch (DP) of 32 transmits torque between parallel shafts to provide rotational power to another part of a motorized system. It has a 14.5-degree pressure angle for a higher contact ratio between gears than larger pressure angles, resulting in quieter operation, and a 32-diametral pitch for applications for applications where controlling changes in speed and direction of rotation with precision is more important than transferring torque. This spur gear, which can mesh only with spur gears that have the same pressure angle and diametral pitch, is made of brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. This Boston Gear drawn pinion wire spur gear is suitable for use in a variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as construction equipment, aeronautics, conveyors, and manufacturing equipment, among others.
- Boston Gear
- Pinion Wire
- Pinion Wire
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.