BR CW61180SC 1.5" Bristle Length Nampower Hub Abrasive Nylon Wheel Brush
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Higher filament density for longer brush life
- Shorter parts cycle time and increased aggression
- Less filament breakage because they are not pre-stressed, a virtually indestructible core
- Wider hub thickness with uniformly distributed filaments
- Balanced construction that reduces machine fatigue
- For machine based or off-hand deburring processes, Nampower Composite Hub radial wheels offer a safe, durable alternative to wire wheels or non-woven abrasives. Their construction and flexibility provide a long lasting wheel with less filament breakage and superior performance. 1" Face width, 1-1/2" Trim length.
- Grit Type: 35/180 SC
- Arbor Hole Diameter: 2 inches
- Material Type: Silicon Carbide Filament
- Number of Items: 1
- Outside Diameter: 6 inches
- System of Measurement: English
- Brush Research
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.