BR CW61180SC 1.5" Bristle Length Nampower Hub Abrasive Nylon Wheel Brush
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Higher filament density for longer brush life
- Shorter parts cycle time and increased aggression
- Less filament breakage because they are not pre-stressed, a virtually indestructible core
- Wider hub thickness with uniformly distributed filaments
- Balanced construction that reduces machine fatigue
- For machine based or off-hand deburring processes, Nampower Composite Hub radial wheels offer a safe, durable alternative to wire wheels or non-woven abrasives. Their construction and flexibility provide a long lasting wheel with less filament breakage and superior performance. 1" Face width, 1-1/2" Trim length.
- Grit Type: 35/180 SC
- Arbor Hole Diameter: 2 inches
- Material Type: Silicon Carbide Filament
- Number of Items: 1
- Outside Diameter: 6 inches
- System of Measurement: English
- Brush Research
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.