Brad DeviceNet Mini-Change Auxiliary Power Tap (DN-PT1)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Connects power supply to DeviceNet trunk line in convenient plug/play fashion
- Easily replaceable fuses protect bus and connected components from over-current
- Provides LED indication of power and polarity for simple diagnostics
- Brad automation products give the designer and users of a DeviceNet system a complete communication and connectivity solution - from scanner through media infrastructure to IP67 I/O connections and diagnostics. No other supplier provides a comprehensive back-bone of connectivity while giving you the power to choose other elements of the control system. You select which control engine you want, whether it be PC or PLC-based. You choose which control architecture - centralized or distributed - which type of motor controllers, valve banks or sensors you want. Brad insures connectivity to all these devices.
- Maximum Voltage: 50 Volts
- Number of Items: 1
- Brad Automation
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.