Brady 100' L x 2.25"W Polyester Low-Halide Tape - Black (B30C-2250-569-BK)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brady B-569 is a polyester label stock with permanent pressure sensitive adhesive
- Brady B-569 is designed for use with the Brady labelizer plus industrial labeling system and the VersaPrinter label and sign maker system, PowerMark sign and label maker and GlobalMark industrial label maker
- Brady B-569 is designed for use on stainless steel pipes in harsh environments such as the pulp and paper industry; polyester film
- Permanent pressure sensitive acrylic
- Brady B30C-2250-569-BK 100' Length x 2.25" Width, B-569 Hi-Performance Polyester, Black BBP31 Low-Halide Tape For labeling stainless steel and smooth surfaces. Low-halide content for labeling stainless steel pipes and surfaces. Applies best to very smooth surfaces and ideal for mounting to rigid panels. Minimum application temperature - -18 degree C. Service temperature - -40 degree F to 212 degree F (-40 degree C to 100 degree C). Average outdoor durability - 3 to 5 years. Tape measures - 100' length x 2.25" width.
- Low-Halide Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.