Brady 100'Lx2.25"W B-595 Vinyl BBP31 In/Outdoor Tape (B30C-2250-595-GY)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brady B-595 vinyl film with permanent adhesive
- Brady-595 is used for pipemarkers, arrow tape, warehouse marking, warning panels, safety signs, arc flash and visual workplace labels
- Brady B-595 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- Permanent cold temperature applicable pressure sensitive acrylic
- Durable, low-shrink vinyl with our most aggressive adhesive. Conforms to irregular, curved, rough and highly textured surfaces (painted cinder blocks, uneven wood, textured plastics, paper-jacketed pipes, powder-coated surfaces). Adheres to "difficult" low-surface energy items (PVC piping, blow-molded equipment cases, ABS plastics, recycled plastics). Tape measures 100' length by 2.250" width
- Color: Grey
- Material Type: Vinyl (B-595)
- Number of Items: 1
- Overall Height: 100 feet
- Overall Length: 100 feet
- Overall Width: 2.25 inches
- Size: 2.250" x 100'
- Temperature Range: -40/180 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Indoor/Outdoor Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.