Brady 100'x2.25" B-595 Vinyl Film Tape - Gold
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Used for pipemarkers, arrow tape, warehouse marking, warning panels, safety signs, arc flash and visual workplace labels
- Permanent cold temperature applicable pressure sensitive acrylic
- Service temperature is from -40 degrees F to 180 degrees F (-40 degrees C to 82 degrees C)
- A polyester overlaminate is recommended for harsh environments - long term exposure to wind and rain
- Brady's B-595 vinyl will adhere to difficult low surface energy items, including: PVC piping, blow-molded equipment cases, ABS plastics, powerder-coated surfaces and equipment made from recycled plastics. The B-595 material also excels at sticking to hig Brady B-595 indoor or outdoor marking film is a high gloss, durable, flexible, pressure sensitive adhesive product, designed for use in cartridge form with the GlobalMark Industrial Label Maker, BBP31Sign and Label Printer and MiniMark Industrial Label Printer. Minimum Application Temperature is 0 degrees F (-18 degrees C). Average outdoor durability: 8-10 years Ribbon and material UV resistance does not represent ribbon wear.
- Vinyl Film Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.