Brady 104692 PermaSleeve Wire Marking Sleeves, 0.667" Width x 0.645" Height
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brady's PermaSleeve heat shrinkable sleeves fit snugly around wires for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. The full-circle insulating sleeves meet the rigid insulating material requirements and physical properties of MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1, MIL-M-81531, MIL-STD-202F, METHOD 215, and UL224 when printed with R5000 dot matrix and R4300 and R4502S (for black sleeves only) thermal transfer ribbons. These fade resistant, smudge-proof sleeves can be used on with Brady's Sleeve & Datab Printers, as well as Thermal Transfer printers.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.