Brady 2" W x 15' L B-324 Glow-In-The-Dark Stripes & Solid Tape (76430)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brady offers many different exit/directional signs including bradyglo framed and frameless exit signs which are immediately visible in emergency situations
- Brady's safety signs use internationally reported pictograms and help promote greater communication of safety messages
- Brady B-324 is a non-toxic, non-radioactive, explosion safe (does not generate energy to induce explosions) material allowing for sanitary disposal
- Charge time of 5 minutes at 1000 lux will charge the sign for (plus 10) hours of glow time
- Consistent glow life and unlimited rechargability throughout service life, not recommended for outdoor application
- B-324 Brady Glow-In-The-Dark Stripes And Solid Tape. 76430 Hazardous areas are clearly indicated with high visibility Warning Stripe Tape. Brady vinyl tape stands up in the toughest conditions. Colors are sealed beneath protective layer of abrasion resistant clear vinyl. Aggressive adhesive holds on almost any clean, dry surface. Glow-in-the-Dark tapes are made of durable B-324 phosphorescent material. Product size is 2" Width, 15' Length, black and phosphorescent color,stripes style. Brady B-324 Brady Glo material is a glow-in-the-dark (photoluminescent) pressure sensitive polyester used for exit and directional signs, identification of fire alarms and extinguishers, low location egress pathway markings, and directional systems for escape or evacuations routes. Inherent Properties - Brady B-324 is a non-toxic, non-radioactive, explosion safe (does not generate energy to induce explosions) material allowing for sanitary disposal. Adhesive type is pressure sensitive acrylic. Substrate t
- Material Type: Polyester
- LowerTemperature Range: 50 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Overall Length: 15 feet
- Overall Width: 2 inches
- Temperature Range: -40/176 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Stripes & Solid Tape
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.