Brady 21x7" "Exit with Running Man - Arrow Left" Sign - Green
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Brady B-985 BradyGlo material is a glow-in-the-dark (photoluminescent) safety guidance sign
- These exit signs offer directional guidance to exits or exit passageways
- Use the appropriate arrows to indicate direction of travel to intermediate doors, corridors, or stairwell exits where the fastest egress direction is unclear
- Bradyglo photoluminescent signs provide a bright, long-lasting afterglow during a lights-out evacuation; maximum charge is achieved in two hours with 2 foot-candles of bright white light
- Brady B-986 bradyglo metal sign material is used for exit and directional signs, identification of fire alarms and extinguishers, stairwell identification sign and directional systems for escape or evacuations routes. In accordance with ASTM 2030-99: recommended uses of photoluminescent safety markings. 1 Foot candles (11lux) of fluorescent illumination for 60 minutes, and the minimum luminance shall be 30 milicandelas per square meter at 10 minutes and 5 milicandelas per square meter after 90 minutes. Exit enclosures where photoluminescent exit path markings are installed shall be provided with the minimum means of egress illumination, for at least 60 minutes prior to periods when the building is occupied. Substrate type is photoluminescent polyester film on aluminum. Standard legends are black, green and red. Relevant Standards are meets or exceeds the following standards are IBC 2009, IFC 2009, NFPA 101-2009, NFPA 170-2009, ASTM E2073, UL 1994. Abrasion Resistance (Method 5306 of U.
- Exit Sign
- Exit Sign
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.