Brady 3PS-500-2-WT-SC 2" Width x 0.851" Height x 1" Core Diameter, B-342 Heat-Shrink Polyolefin, Matte Finish White PermaSleeve Wire Marking Sleeve (Pack of 250)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brady's PermaSleeve heat shrinkable sleeves fit snugly around wires for maximum insulation protection and permanent identification. The full-circle insulating sleeves meet the rigid insulating material requirements and physical properties of MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1, MIL-M-81531, MIL-STD-202F, METHOD 215, and UL224 when printed with R5000 dot matrix and R4300 and R4502S (for black sleeves only) thermal transfer ribbons. These fade resistant, smudge-proof sleeves can be used on with Brady's Sleeve and Datab Printers, as well as Thermal Transfer printers. These Labels are on a 1" core, a 'smaller core' than the majority of materials. The recommended printer for these small core parts is the BBP11-34L printer. B-342 PermaSleeveTM Markers meet the material and physical property requirements of SAE AMS-DTL-23053/5C (Class 1) for Insulation Sleeving and SAE AS-81531 for Marking of Electrical Insulating Materials when printed with R5000 Series dot matrix, R4300, R6600, R4502S, or R6700 Series thermal transfer ribbons. Print technology: Thermal transfer and dot matrix. Material type: Irradiated polyolefin heat shrink tubing (3:1 shrink ratio). Recommended Ribbons: Brady R5000 Series for dot matrix printing, Brady R4300 Series for thermal transfer printing, Brady R6600 Series for thermal transfer printing, Brady R4502S for thermal transfer printing silver on dark colored markers, Brady R6700 for thermal transfer printing white on dark colored markers. Regulatory/Agency Approvals: UL: B-342 is a UL Recognized Component to UL224 Extruded Insulated Tubing. See UL file E333786 for specific details. UL information can be accessed on line at UL.com. Search in Certifications area. RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC. The operating temperature range is -55 degree C (-67 degree F) to +135 degree C (+275 degree F).
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.