Brady 58504 15" Square, B-946 High Performance Vinyl, Black, Red, Blue, Yellow On White Color Hazardous Material Signals, Legend NFPA Diamond (Pack Of 10)
A clever deal seeker from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brady 58504 Hazardous material signals made from High performance vinyl with 15" Square, Legend is "(NFPA diamond)", Black, red, blue, yellow on white color. Brady B-946 indoor or outdoor marking film is a high gloss, durable, flexible, pressure sensitive adhesive product. Brady B-946 is used for pipemarkers, arrow tape, numbers and letters, vehicle placards, pedestal markers, warning panels and safety signs. Brady B-946 is printed with weather resistant inks and is particularly suited for use in outdoor applications where weatherability is a key consideration. Adhesive type is permanent cold temperature pressure sensitive acrylic, substrate type is vinyl film. Adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-101), 15 minute dwell to stainless steel (Average), 80 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell to stainless steel (72 hours) (Average), 85 ounce/inch, 15 minute dwell to polypropylene (Average), 60 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell to polypropylene (72 hours) (Average), 69 ounce/inch, 15 minute dwell to powder coated metal (Average), 60 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell to powder coated metal (72 hours) (Average), 75 ounce/inch. (Note not recommended for adhesion to bare concrete or unpainted wood). Tack (ASTM D 2979) (Average), 1100 gram. Abrasion resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal test method std. No. 191A) is CS 10 wheels, 250 gram weights and legend withstands up to 350 cycles. Gloss is 60 degree 50 gardner units. Average outdoor durability is 8-10 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climate, mounting techniques and material color).
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.