Brady 74581 10" Height, 14" Width, B-120 Premium Fiberglass, Black On Yellow Color Confined Space Sign, Legend "Caution, Hard Hats Required"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Brady Fiberglass Signs (B-120) is Brady's highest quality, longest lasting sign material. B-120 signs are reinforced polyester with protected graphics. B-120 fiberglass signs are designed for use in industrial, utility, commercial, and institutional environments. Common uses include safety signs, utility signs, information signs, traffic signs, and valve tags. The sign construction is recommended for both indoor and outdoor use. Brady signs feature bright colors, bold text and intuitive pictographs to ensure that the communication is highly visible and easily understood. The signs are compliant with the latest standards and regulations, and designed to withstand even the harshest industrial environments.
- Brady's highest quality, longest lasting sign material
- Will not peel or fade
- Average outdoor durability 25 years
- Ideal for outdoors or harsh environments
The sign legends or other graphics are permanently embedded within the sign panel, allowing for use in the most severe environments.
ASME (ANSI Z535) Sign Header Guide
ASME (ANSI Z535) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 1910.145) Specifications for Accident Prevention Signs require the use of Safety Signs to indicate and define specific hazards that, without identification, may lead to accidental injury to workers and/or the public or to property damage. Jump to Brady signs for Danger, Warning, Caution, Notice, or Safety First.
B-120 FIBERGLASS SIGNSUsesIndustrial, utility, commercial, and institutional environmentsSubstrate TypeFiberglass reinforced polyesterThickness (ASTM D 1593)0.100 in. (2.5 mm)Tensile Strength (ASTM D 638)9000 psi (62 MPa)Flexural Properties (ASTM D 790)Yield: 12,000 psi (83 MPa); Modulus: 20,000 psi (138 MPa)Weight (ASTM D 646)0.70 lb/ft2 (3.5 kg/m2)Service Temperature-40 F to 193 F (-40 C to 90 C)Average Outdoor DurabilityUp to 25 years
Other Stock Sign MaterialsBradyTuff Aluminum Signs (B-555)
- Superior abrasion and chemical resistance, indoors or out
- Protected graphics keep message clear
- Weather and sunlight resistant
- Stands up to spills, wash-downs and cleanings
- Bright graphics on flexible material, sticks to almost any shape or surface
- Lasts up to 8 years outdoors, longer indoors
- Stands up to repeated spills and cleanings
- Permanent adhesive holds where others fail
- Economically priced, perfect for light duty or temporary use
- Protected graphics for durability
- 3 to 5 year outdoor life
- Over 2000 stock legends
- Made of 10% post consumer waste
- 100% recyclable
- Suitable for indoor applications
- Rigid 3.5mm thick material
- Made of 70% post consumer waste
- Suitable for outdoor conditions for 2-3 years
- Material is 0.55mm thick
- Made of 20% pre-consumer waste
- 3-5 year outdoor durability
- Permanent adhesive backing
See Sign Material Guide
As a global leader in facility signage, there's no other company that can help you communicate critical information better than Brady. We offer more than 8,000 different signs for safety, maintenance and facility identification. Brady signs feature bright colors, bold text and intuitive pictographs to ensure that the communication is highly visible and easily understood. The signs are compliant with the latest standards and regulations, and designed to withstand even the harshest industrial environments.
Brady Corporation manufactures signs, tags, printers, and other industrial safety and identification products. Brady was founded in 1914, is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9000 standards. Visit the Brady Sign Store to see more Brady Signs
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.