Brady 81723 10" Width x 14" Height B-552 High Intensity Aluminum, Glow-In-The Dark Safety Guidance Sign, "Final Exit" (with Arrow Down Left)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Final exit signs guide people to safety by helping them locate specific exterior doors in accordance. BradyGlo photoluminescent signs provide a bright, long-lasting afterglow during a lights-out evacuation. Maximum charge is achieved in two hours with 2 foot-candles of bright white light. Brady B-552 BradyGlo high intensity aluminum sign is designed to provide luminance for egress marking in low light areas in and along stairwells of buildings. Door signs (intermediate, final, not an exit, etc.), wall mounted signs, directional signage (entering an exit, transfer levels, unclear egress direction), and other signs. Complies with all indoor use requirements specified in RS 6-1 and 6-1A of New York local law 26 including photoluminescence, washability, flammability, toxic gas generation, and radioactivity. Brady B-552 is a photoluminescent, non-toxic, non-radioactive, explosion safe (does not generate energy to induce explosions) material allowing for safe and effective egress marking. Phosphorescent aluminum substrate type. With nearly 150 different options for exit signs. Brady has a wide range of egress signage products to help you mark the location of your facility's exits, including photoluminescent exit signs (glow-in-the-dark exit signs), LED exit signs, directional exit signs, and other exit signage. Brady also offers exit signs with combination lighting and emergency floodlights, as well as exit markings with safety and egress instructions.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.