Brady 90634 10" Height, 14" Width, B-347 Plastic Red On Green Color Glow-In-The-Dark Exit And Directional Sign, Legend "Emergency Evacuation Route (With Right Arrow)"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brady 90634 Glow-in-the-Dark Exit & Directional Sign. If the lights go out in the next five minutes, will everyone in your building be able to find their way out or to the nearest fire extinguisher? Brady's Photoluminescent signs are designed for safety instructions and egress during power outages and emergency situations. Photoluminescent markings require no electricity, they have lower installation costs (no re-wiring), no operating costs (no electricity or batteries) and are virtually maintenance free. Best of all, the material is 100 percent recyclable. BradyGlo B-324 and B-347 safety signs exceed ASTM E 2072-00 standard specifications for photoluminescent safety markings. Brady offers a wide variety of photoluminescent door signs which are immediately visible in emergency situations. Legend is "EMERGENCY EVACUATION ROUTE (w/right arrow)" in red on green color. Sign measures 14" width by 10" height. Relevant Standards are meets or exceeds the following standards ASTM E-2072-00 / ASTM E-2073-00, ASTM E-162, ASTM E-648, ASTM E-662, IMO Resolution A.752(18), ISO/CD 15370, Marine Safety Committee MSC.27(61), DIN 67 510 (Parts 1 - 4), and PSPA Standard 002 Part 2 1993 Class A Rev 2:09/99. Meets OSHA 1910.37. Substrate type is phosphorescent polyester film on polystyrene. Abrasion Resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal Test Method Std. No. 191A) is CS-10 Wheels, 250g weights, Legend withstands up to 2300 cycles, CS-17 Wheels, 1000g weights, Substrate withstands up to 4000 cycles. Gloss (ASTM D523) is 60 degree - 128 gloss units.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.