Brady 97707 97 Series 3/4" Height, 21/32" Width, B-946 High Performance Vinyl, 20 Labels Per Card, Black On White Color Combination Pack Number Kit, Legend "0 Thru 9" (Pack Of 25 Cards)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brady 97707 97 series combination pack number kit. Number assortment is 0 thru 9, 3/4" height, 21/32" width, 20 labels per card, black on white color. Character height 5/8". B-946 material is high performance vinyl. Consecutive style. Special properties are permanent and UV resistance. Brady B-946 indoor or outdoor marking film is a high gloss, durable, flexible, pressure sensitive adhesive product is used for pipemarkers, arrow tape, numbers and letters, vehicle placards, pedestal markers, warning panels and safety signs. It is used for pipemarkers, arrow tape, numbers and letters, vehicle placards, pedestal markers, warning panels and safety signs. Brady B-946 is printed with weather resistant inks and is particularly suited for use in outdoor applications where weatherability is a key consideration. Adhesive type is permanent cold temperature pressure sensitive acrylic, substrate type is vinyl film. Standard material colors are white, red, yellow, green, blue and orange. Standard legend colors are black, blue, red, green, white, yellow, orange and magenta. Adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-101), 15 minute dwell to stainless steel (Average), 80 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell to stainless steel (72 hours) (Average), 85 ounce/inch, 15 minute dwell to polypropylene (Average), 60 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell to polypropylene (72 hours) (Average), 69 ounce/inch, 15 minute dwell to powder coated metal (Average), 60 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell to powder coated metal (72 hours) (Average), 75 ounce/inch. (Note not recommended for adhesion to bare concrete or unpainted wood). Tack (ASTM D 2979) (Average), 1100 gram. Abrasion resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal Test Method Std. No. 191A) is CS 10 wheels, 250 gram weights. Legend withstands up to 350 cycles. Gloss is 60 degree 50 gardner units.
- 9712-# KIT
- 9712-# KIT
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.