Brady B-950 Vinyl Black & White Color Warning Stripe & Check Tape
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hazardous areas are clearly indicated with high visibility warning stripe and check tape
- Our warning stripe and check tapes meet OHSA specification 1910-144(a) for safety color codes for marking physical hazards
- Made of B-950 vinyl with permanent adhesive to hold on almost any clean, dry surface
- Colors are sealed beneath protective layer of abrasion resistant clear vinyl to stand up to your toughest indoor conditions
- Average outdoor durability is 1-2 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure and climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color)
- Brady 76316 Warning Stripe & Check Tape is a high gloss, durable, flexible, indoor/outdoor marking film with pressure sensitive adhesive used for safety marking of obstructions, low hanging objects, pillars, passageways, aisles, and any other potentially hazardous areas or objects. Legend is black and white checks, product size is 2" Width, 54' length, black and white color. Vinyl material is used. Adhesive type is rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive. Substrate type is encapsulated vinyl. Standard material colors are black & yellow, black & white, red & white, magenta & yellow, green & white. Total thickness (PSTC-33)is 0.006 inches. Adhesive properties are adhesion to stainless steel (PSTC-101), 15 minute dwell (average) - 30 ounce/inch, Ultimate Dwell (72 hours) (average) - 45 ounce/inch, abrasion resistance (method 5306 of U.S. federal test method standard no. 191A) CS-17 wheels, 1000g weights. Substrate withstands up to 4,200 cycles. Minimum application temperature is 50 degre
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.