Brady PTL-29-423 TLS 2200 And TLS PC Link 0.5" Height, 1.5" Width, B-423 Permanent Polyester, White Color BradyBondz Label (500 Per Roll)
A savvy shopper from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Brady 18414/PTL-29-423 TLS 2200 and TLS PC link bradybondz label for the TLS 2200 and TLS PC link thermal transfer portable printers. White color, Measures 1.500" Width by 0.500" Height (38.100mm Width, 12.700mm Height). 1.500" Width by 0.500" Height (38.100mm Width, 12.700mm Height) printable area, maximum characters per line for font 2 is 37, maximum lines of text for font 2 is 5. Thermal transfer print technology, white polyester material, glossy white finish, permanent acrylic adhesive. Applications electronic PCB and component identification, bar code label and rating plates and solar panel identification. Recommended ribbons are brady series R6000, R6000HF (low halogen), R4400 (colors - red, blue, green, white), R4900 and R6200 (alternates). Regulatory/agency approvals UL B-423 is a UL recognized Component to UL969 labeling and marking standard when printed with brady series R6000 ribbon. R6000HF UL recognition pending. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. UL information can be accessed on line at ul.com. Search in certifications area. Brady series R4900 ribbon is also UL approved. CSA B-423 is CSA accepted to C22.2 No.0.15-95 adhesive label standard.See CSA file 041833 for specific details. CSA information can be accessed online at directories.csa-international.org. DIN VDE 0472 part 815 brady B-423 meets requirements of a halogen-free material per DIN VDE 0472 part 815. (Statement based on review of product construction and confirmation halogen content test run at an independent test laboratory.) Brady B-423 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.