Brady PTL-30-423-TEST TLS 2200 and TLS PC Link 0.75" Width x 1.5" Height, B-423 Permanent Polyester, Gloss Finish Green on White BradyBondz Label, Legend "Tested" (250 per Roll)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brady B-423 is UL Recognized for Outdoor Use on glass, thermoset polyester plastic and polyvinyl fluoride plastic surfaces to support solar panel identification applications. Print Technology: Thermal transfer. Materials Type: White polyester. Finish: Glossy white. Adhesive: Permanent acrylic. RECOMMENDED RIBBONS: Brady series R6000, Brady series R6000HF (low halogen), Brady series R4400 (colors - red, blue, green, white), Brady series R4900 and R6200 (alternates). REGULATORY/AGENCY APPROVALS: UL: B-423 is a UL Recognized Component to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady Series R6000 and R6000HF ribbons. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. UL information can be accessed on line at UL.com. Search in Certifications area. The Brady Series R4900 ribbon is also UL approved. CSA: B-423 is CSA Accepted to C22.2 No.0.15-95 Adhesive Labels Standard when printed with Brady Series R6000 ribbon. See CSA file 041833 for specific details. CSA information can be accessed online at directories.csa-international.org. DIN VDE 0472 Part 815: Brady B-423 meets requirements of a halogen-free material per DIN VDE 0472 part 815. (Statement based on review of product construction and confirmation halogen content test run at an independent test laboratory.) Brady B-423 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.