Brady PTL-82-499-YL TLS 2200 and TLS PC Link B-499 Nylon Cloth, Matte Finish Yellow Label (500 per Roll)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- B-499 is used for wiremarking and general labeling applications. B-499 is not recommended for outdoor use. Print Technology: Thermal transfer Material Type: Polyamide coated nylon cloth Finish: Matte white Adhesive: Permanent acrylic Recommended Ribbons: Brady Series R4300, Brady Series R4900, Brady Series R6000, Brady Series R6000HF, Brady Series R6200 and Brady Series R4500 colored (red, blue and green) Dot Matrix Ribbons: Brady Series R2000 and Brady Series R5000 B-499 is a UL Recognized Component to UL969 Labelling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady Series R4300, R4900 and R6000 thermal transfer ribbons and R2000 and R5000 dot matrix ribbons. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. UL information can be accessed online at UL.com. Search in Certifications area. CSA: B-499 is CSA Accepted to C22.2 No.0.15-95 Adhesive Labels Standard when printed with Brady Series R4300 thermal transfer ribbon. See CSA file 041833 for specific details. CSA information can be accessed online at directories.csa-international.org. DIN VDE 0472 Part 815: Brady B-499 meets requirements of a halogen-free material per DIN VDE 0472 part 815. (Statement based on review of product construction and confirmation halogen content test run at an independent test laboratory.) Brady B-499 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.