Brady THT-37-438-10 1.5" Width x 0.5" Height, B-438 Tamper Evident Metallized Polyester, Matte Finish Silver Thermal Transfer Printable Label (10000 per Roll)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Printable, tamper-evident, metallized polyester labels for thermal transfer printers. Please Note: This material is UL recognized with its respective ribbon. See the "Recommended Ribbon Series" for the appropriate ribbon to use. Use B-438 for rating and serial plates that require high performance and evidence of label removal. B-438 is designed to leave a "CHECKERBOARD" footprint when the label is removed. In addition, a "CHECKERBOARD" pattern will appear on the top surface of the label in order to prevent it from being reused. Recommended 24 hour room temperature dwell before removal for full tamper evident performance. The adhesive nature of this product does not allow for repositioning and requires minimal handling in order to prevent prematurely exposed CHECKERBOARD pattern. Print Technology: Thermal Transfer. Material Type: Metallized Polyester. Finish: Matte Silver. Adhesive: Tamper Indicating Acrylic. We recommend Brady series R4300 black and R4500 colored (red, blue,and green) ribbons. B-438 is UL Recognized to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady series R4300 ribbon. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. Search in Certifications area. Brady B-438 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.