Brady THTEL-184-483-1-DA 3" Width x 3" Height, B-483 Ultra Aggressive Polyester, Red on White, Danger Arc Flash Label (1000 per Roll)
A true treasure hunter from MI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The new preprinted materials allow customers to print arc flash Labels with variable hazard and safety information, such as the incident energy, hazard category and required personal protection equipment. The Labels are constructed from Brady's B-483 white gloss polyester material and are preprinted with ANSI-format red danger headers. Customizable arc flash label templates are also available for use with Brady's LabelMark Standard edition software application. Brady's R6000 ribbon series is recommended for use with the B-483 material. Labels can be sized to fit wide variety of applications. Excellent adhesion performance. Withstands temperatures from -40 degree C to 120 degree C. Labels comply with the NEC labeling requirements. B-483 is specifically designed to adhere to powder coated surfaces. B-483 is designed for high adhesion to textured metals and low surface energy plastics. Print-On-Demand floor Labels can be created using ToughStripe Labels (B-483 colors overlaminated with B-634 clear polyester overlaminate). ToughStripe Labels are designed for use in cartridge form with the GlobalMark 2 and BMPTM 71 label printer. Print Technology: Thermal transfer. Material Type: White Polyester. Finish: Glossy. Adhesive: Permanent Rubber Based. Recommended ribbons: Brady Series R6000, R6000HF or R4900 black thermal transfer ribbons and Series R4400 colored thermal transfer ribbons. B-483 is a UL Recognized Component to UL969 Labeling and Marking Standard when printed with Brady Series R6000 and Series R6000HF ribbons. See UL file MH17154 for specific details. Search in Certifications area. The Brady Series R4900 ribbon is also UL approved. CSA: B-483 is CSA Accepted to C22.2 No.0.15-95 Adhesive Labels Standard when printed with Brady Series R6000 ribbon. See CSA file 041833 for specific details. Brady B-483 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.