Brass Straight Door Pull Set for 1-3/4" Metal/Wood Door - Polished Chrome
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Each pull has a 10" center-to-center length, 11" overall length, 1" diameter, 3" projection, and 2" clearance
- Meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Brass straight solid door pull set with a polished chrome plated finish and a type 5 back-to-back mounting style for mounting in pairs on a standard 1-3/4" thick metal or wood door
- The Rockwood 111BTB5.26 brass straight solid door pull set has a polished chrome plated finish (Rockwood/BHSM number US26/625), has a type 5 back-to-back mounting style for mounting in pairs, meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A156.6: J401 specifications, and is used to pull open a standard 1-3/4" thick metal or wood door. Each pull has a 10" center-to-center length, 11" overall length, 1" diameter, 3" projection, and 2" clearance.
- Material Type: Brass
- Specification Met: ANSI A156.6/ J401
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Base Diameter: 1 inches
- Finish Types: Polished Chrome Plated
- Outside Diameter: 1 inches
- Overall Length: 11 inches
- Style Name: Arch
- Number of Items: 1
- Door Pull Set
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.