Brennan 21110606SS Stainless Steel JIC Tube Fitting 06PL 06FJS
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 2111 Series
- Thread on tube ends: 9/16-18
- Hex nut size: 0.6875"
- The Brennan 2408 series MJ cap fitting is made of steel and has a JIC male connector This cap fitting covers the outside of a pipe or fitting to close and terminate its end It has a Joint Industrial Council (JIC) flared male connector for connecting to a female JIC pipe It is made of steel for its better weldability and increased rust resistance over iron The operating temperatures for this fitting range from -63 to 400 degrees F It meets Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) standard J514 for quality assurance
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.