Brennan 21110606SS Stainless Steel JIC Tube Fitting 06PL 06FJS
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 2111 Series
- Thread on tube ends: 9/16-18
- Hex nut size: 0.6875"
- The Brennan 2408 series MJ cap fitting is made of steel and has a JIC male connector This cap fitting covers the outside of a pipe or fitting to close and terminate its end It has a Joint Industrial Council (JIC) flared male connector for connecting to a female JIC pipe It is made of steel for its better weldability and increased rust resistance over iron The operating temperatures for this fitting range from -63 to 400 degrees F It meets Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) standard J514 for quality assurance
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.