Brennan 2403-12-12-SS JIC Tube Fitting - Stainless Steel - Size: 3/4" Tube
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Mechanical joint coupler for connecting pipes or tubing in a straight run
- Fitting connects to tubing on both ends
- Stainless steel for strength and resistance to scaling and corrosion
- JIC flared construction for a stronger connection than soldered
- Operating temperatures range from -425 to 1200 degrees F
- The Brennan 2403-SS series MJ coupler is made of stainless steel and connects to tubing on both ends. This mechanical joint coupler connects pipes or tubing in a straight run and is made of stainless steel for strength and resistance to scaling and corrosion. This fitting has Joint Industrial Council (JIC) flared construction for a stronger connection than soldered, long-term reliability, and for use in installations where flames or heat are not allowed.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.