Brennan 27012020 FG Steel JIC Tube Fitting Bulkhead 90 Degree Elbow
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 90-degree elbow for connecting two pipes or fittings at an angle
- Fitting has JIC flared male connectors for connecting to female JIC pipes
- Made of steel for greater rust resistance than iron
- Operating temperature ranges from -63 to 400 degrees F
- Meets SAE standard J514 for quality assurance
- The Brennan 2701-FG series MJ bulkhead 90-degree elbow fitting is made of steel and has JIC male connectors This 90-degree elbow fitting, or "ell," connects two pipes at a 90-degree angle to change the direction of flow between pipes It has Joint Industrial Council (JIC) flared male connectors for connecting to female JIC pipes on both ends The fitting is made of steel for its better weldability and increased rust resistance over iron The operating temperatures for this fitting range from -63 to 400 degrees F This fitting meets Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) standard J514 for quality assurance
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.