Brennan 6500-12-12-SS Stainless Steel JIC Tube Fitting 3/4" Tube OD
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Mechanical joint female JIC swivel 90-degree elbow for connecting two pipes or tubes at an angle
- Hex nut construction for tighter, leak-free connections
- Stainless steel for strength and resistance to scaling and corrosion
- JIC flared construction for a stronger connection than soldered
- Operating temperatures range from -425 to 1200 degrees F
- The Brennan 6500-SS series JIC 90-degree elbow is made of stainless steel and connects to tubing. This mechanical joint female JIC swivel 90-degree elbow is for connecting two pipes or tubes at an angle and has hex nut construction for tighter, leak-free connections. It is made of stainless steel for strength and resistance to scaling and corrosion. This fitting has Joint Industrial Council (JIC) flared construction for a stronger connection than soldered, long-term reliability, and for use in installations where flames or heat are not allowed. The operating temperatures range from -425 to 1200 degrees F. It meets Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) specification J514 for quality assurance.
- Pipe and tube fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. Flared fittings are alternatives to solder-type joints and are used when the use of an open flame from a soldering iron is impractical or pr
- Tube Fitting
- Tube Fitting
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.